Physicians, pharmacists, salesmen and members of the public were
able to tour The Upjohn Company until 1989. Tours prior to World War
less formal, using personnel from Control and Manufacturing as the tour
guides. The tours stopped from October 1941 to December 1945. When they
resumed, a formal tour program using "girl guides" was established
as described in the 1952 Upjohn News article included below.