TUCO is one of the names used by the Agricultural/Veterinary division of Upjohn. The Upjohn base in England was on Fleming Way in Crawley. This site was opened in 1956 and used until the mid-90's when it was shut down.
Upjohn had a lot of veterinary and agricultural products,
including pesticides, antibiotic feed mixes, vitamin
supplements and intramamary antibiotics. England was a big market
for these products. This concrete container most likely
was to hold a block of Upjohn mineral lick for cows or sheep. It would have been given to
farmers as a sales aid.